Saturday, July 27, 2013

Last weekend in Paris!

For my last weekend in Paris, I hung out --okay well, I was in lab finishing up somethings but I also got the chance to go to Musee d'Orsay with two of my labmates!

We walked from lab to the museum and along the way, I checked out a chocolate shop that was on my list. And then we awkwardly left after realizing it was most definitely out of our price range. Oh well. The brief visit with A/C was nice.

We spent about an hour at the museum. I completely lost track of time and ended up spending the entire time wandering through the impressionist gallery. It was really nice but I could have done without the thick crowds.














Afterwards, my Portuguese labmate suggested we get drinks and that she knew a place nearby. I was surprised to find us here, at an American 50s diner.













Oh familiar food! The nacho cheese was not great though.













I also got a deluxe milkshake with vanilla and speculoos. It was authentic enough of a place that they actually brought us glasses of water without having to be asked!

No comments:

Post a Comment