Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tinn's here!

(Sorry, I've been neglecting the blog, things  have been a little crazy since Grenoble. aka, the entire month of July I guess.)

Right after Joe and I returned from Grenoble, Tinn arrived!












For dinner, I got "chitterlings." It was a perfectly innocent looking sausage.












The insides looked like this which made me a bit iffy. I couldn't help but wonder what I was eating the whole time in a worrying way. Chitterlings sounded really familiar in the way that sweetbreads sounds like delicious bread but are actually various kind of glands. It tasted fine, it had the consistency of deli meat stuffed in a sausage casing. (I looked it up later. Yep, intestines.)













We walked around Montmarte and got a variety of les macarons.













We also went to the Louvre. The line was longer than ever.













It was cool recognizing places in paintings, like the Rialto Bridge in Venice!
















I can't believe I missed this the previous two times I was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment