Monday, April 1, 2013

First day

Joe dropped me off at SFO, I was sad. The plane was slightly annoying because this woman and her bratty kid were sitting next to me. Definitely got kicked in the arm during a tantrum. Other than that it actually seemed pretty short. The plane was a little late to London so I nearly missed my connection but I made it in time! During the descent into Paris, I could see the Eiffel tower! That was pretty cool.

My landlady seems really nice! After showing me the apartment, she walked me around the block and pointed out useful stuff (Monoprix, G20, laundromat...)


First glimpse of Paris!

 Where I will spend most my time considering this is pretty much half the apartment.





2 comments:

  1. Of the "useful" things you mentioned, the only word I understood was "laundromat", haha. I will have to Google the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, forgot to mention, Monoprix is like Target, G20 is the nearby grocery store.

    ReplyDelete