Friday, April 12, 2013

Scattered showers

Actual scattered showers today, I watched them move in and out over the course of 3 hours from my office window. After seeing a break in the clouds, I figured that would be a good time to walk home and hoped that I could make it before the next set of dark clouds moved in.

The dark clouds moving in from the west. If you faced east, you could see blue skies!







Also, just prior to this photo, there was a lightning strike behind Notre Dame! Too bad I didn't get a shot of that.



Guy feeding the pigeons in front of Notre Dame (out of the frame, off to the right, I had just walked past it)












Not long after that it started raining! Then the drops started to sting when they smacked into my face...because it turned into hail! Some pea-sized, some smaller. Turned back into rain not long after. Since it was partial sun shower conditions, I kept my eye out for rainbows.

Found one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment